Tuesday, February 18, 2003

...and a snowy Tuesday poem and such


Love's Acolyte
By Elsa Gidlow


Many have loved you with lips and fingers
And lain with you till the moon went out;
Many have brought you lover's gifts!
And some have left their dreams on your doorstep.

But I who am youth among your lovers
Come like an acolyte to worship,
My thirsting blood restrained by reverence,
My heart a wordless prayer.

The candles of desire are lighted,
I bow my head, afraid before you,
A mendicant who craves your bounty
Ashamed of what small gifts she brings.


I am 74% Evil Genius

Evil courses through my blood. Lies and deceit motivate my evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots who do nothing but interfere in my doings.
target="_blank">Take the Evil Genius Test at fuali.com


Wow. I am MUCH more evil genius than tortured artist.

I was going to do that favorite icon thing, but there are just so many, and then I was going to limit it to one theme, like my favorite LOTR icons. So I decided to stick to Aragorn/Boromir icons I love, since there might be a manageable number of those, and I decided to post them in in the interests of sharing the love. Here they are.

In case anyone wants to see them, here are my icons -- the ones I've made for myself, some of the ones I've made for other people, and some of the ones other people have made for me.

And discovered by , href="http://www.ex.sakura.ne.jp/~majomi/lotr/image/sakedani1.jpg">a new Aragorn/Boromir drawing at Shepherd Moon.

No comments: