Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Placeholder for Wednesday

I can't even, and I'm not going to try or I will explode with rage. I'm furious with the poor white voters I'm supposed to try to understand because their poverty and suffering is somehow supposed to justify their bigotry, and I'm just as furious with all the people I had to listen to defending Bernie Sanders adopting right-wing lies about Hillary Clinton while his supporters did everything in their power to deny the validity of the votes of the overwhelming number of black and Hispanic Democrats who supported Clinton -- where the fuck were you people today, certainly not volunteering to work at the polls in North Carolina, Nevada, or Michigan while actual voter disenfranchisement was happening. The last thing any of us need is more rage so I'm just going to go to bed and figure out whether I can do anything to make America better in the morning. Yay Chris Van Hollen. Yay Tammy Duckworth. I know I'm supposed to care that pot got legalized in some places, but I don't really give a shit.

No comments: