Monday, July 06, 2026

Greetings from the Diner

Monday was a chore day for me, but a successful one. I put together two big plastic shelving units in the garage and started working on the last bunch of boxes we haven't unpacked -- mostly stuff that got tossed in boxes when our basement flooded in Potomac and were in a storage unit the whole time in Redmond, so we weren't even sure what was in some of them. 

We took a walk, then watched the US lose to Belgium in the World Cup game, though I can't say I had really passionate feelings about it. Now we're watching some season four Discovery, which is only barely holding my interest. Here are some photos of the Miss Worcester Diner, with its massive French toast menu and its sticker-covered walls and ceiling: 

2026-07-04 11.28.08

2026-06-15 13.13.06

2026-07-04 12.06.14

2026-06-15 12.12.34

2026-07-04 12.08.36

2026-07-04 11.51.39

2026-06-15 13.13.13

No comments: