Wednesday, July 01, 2026

Greetings from Desi

Wednesday was our 36th wedding anniversary, so Paul worked from home and we watched World Cup games and ate lunch together. I had a fairly social Wednesday otherwise -- chat with two of my high school friends after lunch, some Good Omens second season with Laurie and Cel plus the latter's husband who hadn't seen the episodes, and after Kremer led the Orioles to victory, we ordered Indian food from Desi for dinner, which was excellent. Paul drew me a KPop Demon Hunters-Good Omens crossover card, and I got a Kindle Colorsoft, which I've wanted for ages, and the second part of a Lord of the Rings game for which I already have the first.

2026annivc

2026-07-01 22.59.21

2026-07-01 19.13.45

2026-07-01 19.13.57

2026-07-01 19.13.42

2026-07-01 23.12.49

2026-06-26 15.33.16 

We only saw part of the US World Cup victory so we could watch Enola Holmes 3, which I enjoyed, although it's more preachy-political than the first two and I really wanted to see Enola work more with Sherlock instead of him being the damsel in distress for her to rescue; also, I wanted to see Sherlock and Watson working together at least a little, though I'm always glad to see Enola working with her mom, and it's nice that her fiance is working with her even before he realizes he may have skin in the game this time. Now we're watching more season four Discovery, and sitting through this anomaly, I can't believe we complained about Voyager's anomalies of the week.

No comments: