Saturday, July 04, 2026

Greetings from the Ecotarium

We spent Saturday mostly with my parents doing local stuff -- brunch at the Miss Worcester Diner (I had Boston Cream Pie French toast and yes that is as good as it sounds), a visit to the Ecotarium to see the local wildlife, natural history, and planetarium show, then a drive to Fitchburg to see Adam and Haley and a visit with them to Kimball Farm in Lancaster for ice cream -- by then the weather was cool enough that we could sit comfortably outside and chat.

2026-07-04 13.01.23

2026-07-04 13.05.35

2026-07-04 14.07.49C

2026-07-04 14.11.08

2026-07-04 13.02.23

2026-07-04 12.04.44

2026-07-04 12.08.49 

We came back to our house and ate our leftovers from dinner the other night at Sonoma at the Beechwood (well, I had no leftovers, but I did have grape leaves and hummus for a mezze platter). Then we dropped my parents off at their hotel and came home to watch the Boston Pops concert plus fireworks and drone show from downtown, which included a depiction of the Boston Tea Party with a drone tall ship and Paul Revere putting lights in the church window.

No comments: