Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Greetings from the Worcester Center for Crafts

My Wednesday was a mix of talking to friends online -- all my usual high school group after lunch, Laurie later in the afternoon so we could watch some Staged -- and watching the Orioles-Red Sox doubleheader, which they split, which I'm ambivalent about because I want the Os to make the postseason but I wanted the Sox to get the consecutive win record just because that's a cool thing for a team with a bunch of players I like. 

In between, I put together a shepherd's hook stand to hold Adam's onetime Turkish lanterns, which are now looking awesome in my living room after reorganizing some furniture and a portable AC unit we don't really need here, and which cast a nice glow while watching baseball. Now we're watching more Ride or Die, which made me howl with Lord of the Rings references. Bands at the Worcester Center for Crafts' festival last weekend:

2026-07-17 18.11.52

2026-07-17 18.23.04

2026-07-17 18.31.40

2026-07-17 18.44.23

2026-07-17 18.36.13

2026-07-17 18.19.31

2026-07-17 18.44.38

No comments: