I missed most of the Orioles game, but after yesterday's atrocious 14-0 blowout loss to the Tigers, they beat Detroit 10-9 in extra innings after trailing 7-0. We ate veggie cacciatore for dinner and now we're watching Lucky, in which there are plot holes and idiotic decisions by what's supposed to be a smart FBI agent (why do they tell people they can protect them when it's one agent instead of calling for backup? why do they never leave one guy outside the house in case the suspects sneak out via the garage?) but Anya and Annette are great fun to watch. Sea glass from Mystic:
Wednesday, July 29, 2026
Greetings from the Sea Glass Festival
It rained from before dawn till late at night on Wednesday, and I only left the house long enough to roll the garbage can back into the garage after the truck came to pick it up. Fortunately I had my Wednesday chat groups to keep me entertained: my high school friends after lunch, one of whom had her sister and niece visiting and another who had her daughter come on the call to tell us that her mom's internet had gone down, and then Laurie, Kristen, and I watched Born of Hope, the excellent fan film about Aragorn's parents, together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment