Friday, July 24, 2026

Greetings from Worcester

Quickie, ran late tonight because we had dessert with our neighbors and played Rummikub, then watched Strange New Worlds and the last couple of episodes of Ride or Die with Cheryl (I loved the old pulp fun of the first combined with the Classic Trek dilemma, and I loved how the latter wound up until the implied cliffhanger!). Now we're watching the new Silo because I can postpone Sugar more easily than this. 

My day was quiet -- reading and computer stuff -- till afternoon, when we went for a walk, ate meatball subs early, then went to our neighbors for dessert on the deck followed by a game of Rummikub, which I hadn't played in probably 30 years (I almost won but then my neighbor put down her tiles first). I caught bits of the Orioles game while in and out, too. Pottery and glass at Worcester Center for Crafts' Hot Night in the City:

2026-07-17 18.41.59

2026-07-17 17.54.04

2026-07-17 17.55.42

2026-07-17 17.56.50

2026-07-17 17.50.33

2026-07-17 17.49.39

2026-07-17 17.34.04

No comments: