Sunday, November 17, 2002

Undead Viggo

So I've been complaining that in like every movie I've ever seen Viggo Mortensen besides the obvious (Daylight, Albino Alligator, Perfect Murder, Deception, etc.) he ends up...well, not wanting to leave any spoilers...let's just say he ends up in a condition that makes his character a less than ideal prospect for further fantasy.

So tonight, after a long afternoon of getting haircuts for the kids in a mobbed Cartoon Cuts and then my son's post-season soccer party and awarding of trophies, I needed to do something semi-adult. So we watched The Prophecy.

WHY WHY WHY did no one ever tell me that Viggo is the Devil? I mean Christ, I knew I was going to Hell already, but I did not need this kind of incentive!

I thought he was kidding in that interview where he said he had a sex scene with Christopher Walken in The Prophecy. He LICKED him! I'm sorry, I am going to be hyperventilating over that image for days. And he grabbed Elias Koteas from behind and ohhgod I can't even write about this coherently. Viggo Mortensen in wicked homoerotic scenes. Someone please explain to me why everyone in the movie did not want to go to Hell...



Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!

No comments: