Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Greetings from the National Arboretum

Since it's Daniel's last few days living here, we are watching The Lord of the Rings -- Fellowship tonight, the others over the next two days -- so I am going to be brief yet again. After all my in-laws checked out of their hotel. we met them for lunch at NuVegan Cafe (I had ginger tofu, which was great), then we all went to the National Arboretum for a little while so the younger boys could get some running around out of their systems. We transported my nieces to the airport, where we all briefly reconvened, said goodbye, and got everyone's luggage sorted, after which we drove home with Paul's parents and went to Blaze Pizza for dinner before this movie. I have no idea how I'm going to get everything organized to go to Seattle later this week!
















No comments: