We stopped at Safeway on the way home for cat food and human food, plus we got gas to drive to the fair tomorrow. We'd already missed the Orioles and Mariners games, plus a bunch of college football, though we saw some of the Phillies game around dinner. Then we started watching Miss Scarlet (and the Duke, in the early seasons). I feel like it's just as well I know that he doesn't stick around because I have no desire to watch him become a better person for her so I can ship them, which it sounds like a lot of the internet was sad to lose; I just find her so much more interesting and it should be her show.
Sunday, August 31, 2025
Greetings from Fields of Gold
We thought about going downtown to museums on Sunday, but between the Bumbershoot Festival, PAX West, the protests and counter-protests at Gas Works Park, and various other expected crowds, we decided to enjoy the beautiful weather far out of the city instead. We went to Bob's Corn & Pumpkin Farm, where we visited the sunflowers last summer; there are decorations and selfie stands throughout the fields, which grow next to the corn maze being cultivated for Halloween season, and the farm store has lots of produce, jams, syrups, and cider, plus kettle corn and locally made snacks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment