By Raymond Luczak
in a documentary
they dove in
into the burble
of river, braiding
around each other
their combed fur
shining in the sun
their eyes twinkling
watching them
I wished my hearing siblings
had been more like them
always pulling me in
to cavort with them
--------
You can see the poet perform the poem in ASL here.
We had beautiful weather on Tuesday, which I got to enjoy quite a bit because my downstairs neighbors, who had a baby a couple of months ago, asked me if I'd go for a walk to play Pokemon Go with them so they could catch legendaries! Of course I did and we battled Zacians, though we didn't have enough accounts for a Dynamax Moltres. Later, we saw an otter in the lake:
My DS9 group watched "The Circle" -- one of the extraordinary episodes at the start of the second season with Winn, Jaro, and Bareil, plus a fantastic Kira story. Afterward, we watched this week's Alien: Earth, which is very well done (and looks like Blade Runner, which I love) and now we're watching more Poldark until I can convince Paul to exchange it for something better.







No comments:
Post a Comment