Thursday, October 30, 2025

Greetings from Bellevue

Quick post after an evening in Bellevue -- it was a beautiful day, so we went to the botanical garden to see the changing leaves and what fall flowers remain, then we went to Bellevue Square to look at the Halloween displays and eat dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (Paul had a coupon for a free piece of cheesecake he was itching to use, and I like their fried macaroni and cheese balls). 

It was otherwise an uneventful day; I worked on a photo project in the morning, we caught the end of the Ravens victory when we got home, and we watched this week's Halloween episode of Ghosts before some Twin Peaks. I'll post garden photos after I sort them; here are Halloween decorations and dinner at the mall, where we also saw the Seahawks' Drake Thomas being interviewed for Hawks Live:

2025-10-30 17.51.24

2025-10-30 17.33.15

2025-10-30 19.07.06

2025-10-30 18.38.43

2025-10-30 17.19.47

2025-10-30 17.22.37

2025-10-30 19.40.16

No comments: