Friday, January 06, 2023

Greetings from the Emergency Vet

We are just home from Blue Pearl, the vet hospital, where we took Cinnamon who seemed to be having trouble breathing, though the vet said she seems stable for a 21-year-old cat -- her lungs sounded okay, it all seems to be in her nostrils, though we won't know anything for sure until we get blood work and x-rays back. It could be viral/bacterial, it could be from mold and dust in the house kicked up by the basement fans, or it could be stress-related from people going in and out the door. 

2022-11-28 16.08.03 

The rest of my day involved post-basement cleanup -- doing the laundry I couldn't do while they were tearing up the rug, fitting things formerly downstairs onto upstairs shelves -- and picking up my new Samsung S22 Ultra, which I decided made more sense than a new lightweight camera. I haven't had a chance to really play with the camera yet (in fact I'm not sure the phone is done optimizing all the apps it imported from my old phone) but I can call, text, and play Pokemon Go, so that's good news.  

 

No comments: