Sunday, October 12, 2003

Sunday Evening

We reworked our weekend schedule because it was supposed to rain and we figured we were better off going to the Renaissance Festival next weekend. So of course it was gorgeous and glorious today after we'd decided not to go. Not that I am complaining.

Instead, after I mostly finished work and my older son finished Hebrew school, we drove into Virginia to Huntley Meadows, where we saw changing leaves in the woods, a perfect blue sky over the wetlands, and







Below, this pleased me, though I could have cheated and done all the gay ones just to be Frodo and Sam, who despite being an obvious OTP are not my personal OTP. I had to correct the spelling of the quiz results before I could bear to post them, though. (And yeah, I do want to add something about how Faramir fell in love with Eowyn even though he wanted Aragorn first...heh.)

eowyn and faramir
faramir and eowyn
your love was not intentional but it ended up
happening anyway. you believe in falling in love
with anyone even if you first had eyes for
someone else.
what lord of the rings romance are you?
brought to you by quizilla


Now I shall go fold laundry and watch last week's Smallville which I still have not managed to see!

No comments: