Saturday, April 24, 2021

Greetings from Maryland

I had a quiet Friday morning doing chores and catching up on reading, then after lunch I went with Paul to a Walgreens on the border of Hyattsville so he could get his second vaccine shot. It was a gorgeous day and I walked down to the edge of the Riversdale park while he was waiting his 15 minutes, and we had to drive through College Park to get there. Then we stopped at the food store on the way home to get the cheese that failed to appear in our delivery order. 

Evening TV was, of course, the season finale of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, which was very satisfying though two things happened that I was hoping against hope wouldn't though it seemed probable that they would. I will write more about the whole show at length later. Right now we're watching the end of the first season of The Irregulars, which has great kids but I really can't say I like this Sherlock or Watson. Maryland birds at the Maryland Zoo: 

 DSCN7758A

DSCN7772A

DSCN7775

DSCN7764

DSCN7785

DSCN7592

DSCN7761

No comments: