Friday, April 23, 2021

Poem for Friday and Countryside Artisans

lady, i will touch you with my mind
by e.e. cummings

lady, i will touch you with my mind.
touch you and touch and touch
until you give
me suddenly a smile, shyly obscene

(lady i will
touch you with my mind.) Touch
you,that is all,

lightly and you utterly will become
with infinite care

the poem which i do not write.

-------- 

Our Earth Day had unseasonably cold weather, though at least we didn't get the snow people west of us did. I don't have a lot to report besides lots of flowers in the neighborhood -- azaleas, tulips, though it's going to be nearly freezing tonight so I hope that doesn't affect them -- and a food delivery in which they were out of all the cheese we ordered. 

We watched some baseball in the evening around my Zoom call with friends -- our monthly family Zoom call got postponed earlier -- then we watched some more of The Irregulars (and are they actually giving Sherlock a child and Watson a canonical crush on Sherlock? No don't tell me). From the Countryside Artisans tour, every studio we visited last weekend: 

DSCN7446A

DSCN7469

DSCN7481

DSCN7491

DSCN7512

DSCN7517

DSCN7533

DSCN7539

No comments: