Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Greetings from Valentine's Day

Quickie as we're watching Top Gun: Maverick at the recommendation of the husband of my friend with whom we watched the Super Bowl, who saw it four times (YES I know about Tom Cruise but it also has Jennifer Connelly and it's streaming so I didn't pay for it). I like all the callbacks to the original Top Gun, music and all, and there's a decent balance of action and characters having fun. 

My Valentine's Day was pretty low key but enjoyable; gorgeous weather, walk in the park with crocuses, yummy dinner picked up from Sisters Thai, Voyager's entirely forgettable "Gravity" with my friends. Paul got me a Shakespeare-themed game (I got him a candy-themed game, great minds) and we got each other candy and Legos, plus he made me an Our Flag Means Death via James Cameron card! 

Valentine 2023 FrontBack

Valentine 2023 Middles

2023-02-09 16.44.12

2023-02-14 18.15.25

2023-02-14 21.08.59

No comments: