We also stopped at Trader Joe's, Shaw's, Starbucks, and -- since we were right nearby, how could we help it -- Gerardo's Bakery for cannoli. We did not eat those until after dinner -- shepherd's pie for Pi Day -- after which we watched Hamnet, which I wanted to see before the Academy Awards just in case it wins. It's excellent, superbly acted and beautifully filmed, though I think Sinners is the more groundbreaking film and therefore I'm rooting for it in most categories; I do love movies that explore Shakespeare's relevance.
Saturday, March 14, 2026
Greetings from Green Hill Park
I did almost no unpacking on Saturday! I did a bit of arranging stuff in the morning, then we ate lunch and went to Green Hill Park, which has a farm, the Massachusetts Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and several ponds, sports fields, playground areas, and wooded hiking trails. Unfortunately the animals were being brought inside when we arrived in low wind chill, so we just got a glimpse of the sheep and donkeys, but it was Pokemon Community Day, so I was happy to walk around the memorial pond catching Scorbunnys and appreciating the views.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment