There was live music and we also got to enjoy the museum, which has a stunning collection of armor plus lovely religious and Impressionist art, in a beautiful neighborhood of old mansions. We stopped at Shaw's on the way home (so much St. Patrick's Day stuff in this area!) and Adam dropped by with a high school friend who's visiting, since they'd been in Worcester at the climbing gym. We ordered Thai since we were in the middle of putting together the aforementioned cabinet and took a break to watch the SAG Actor Awards and do stuff in the living room; I'm glad Sinners did well, the Harrison Ford retrospective was lovely, I'm happy for Keri Russell, and there were no BS speeches!
Sunday, March 01, 2026
Greetings from the Worcester Art Museum
Quick post because I had to finish putting together a cabinet for my bags and socks (quick question, how do normal people organize their socks?) because a cat would certainly have climbed into the frame and probably knocked it over if I didn't. But I had a nice day: woke to scenic snow that only stuck to previous snow, not the local roads, and it stopped early enough for us to drive into downtown Worcester to the art museum, which was hosting its annual exhibit Flora in Winter, during which local garden clubs and professional florists create and recreate famous art using floral arrangements. The displays covered a wide range of styles and it was lovely to see flowers in winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment