Monday, March 16, 2026

Greetings from the Veterans Memorial

I'm watching the end of The Count of Monte Cristo, which has been entertaining and beautiful to look at though I wish more of the women were full characters, so I'll be brief. I spent the morning finally uploading all the photos I've taken since moving to Massachusetts and setting up the decorations I keep on my desk, then we had lunch, took a walk in the drizzle on a warm afternoon, and I started digging the boxes out of the garage that were in storage on the west coast, including the children's books and oversized art. 

We had Caesar salad and noodles for dinner since we missed celebrating the Ides of March yesterday, talked to my parents on Google Meet, and watched this week's episode of Paradise featuring my favorite psychopathic woman and a very fun cameo in flashback, plus last night's Watson, where I feel like I've seen the a similar medical mystery on House or something. Here are some more photos from the Massachusetts Vietnam Veterans Memorial, which surrounds one of the (now frozen) ponds in Green Hill Park: 

2026-03-14 16.23.49

2026-03-14 16.21.22

2026-03-14 16.14.33

2026-03-14 16.14.27

2026-03-14 16.17.31

2026-03-14 16.18.19

2026-03-14 16.24.35

No comments: