Thursday, March 19, 2026

Greetings from the Driveway

Thursday was another cold day and I spent a lot of it in the unheated garage, moving boxes to see if I could figure out what's in the ones that are left. I only unpacked four boxes, but they all had things I didn't know we hadn't given away before the flood so there were some treasures, though there were also a few books the mitigation company packed so badly that they were horribly damaged. 

I put together a storage bench for the front hall, reorganized games in the second bedroom, took a walk, saw some of the first round of the NCAA tournament, and chatted with my Thursday night group before we all headed off to watch The Pitt (stressful and ended on an upsetting note). Here are some pictures of the bunny (or possibly bunnies) that live on our cul-de-sac and seem unfazed by snow:

2026-03-10 18.50.14

2026-03-16 12.52.04

2026-03-10 18.49.11

2026-03-10 18.50.22

2026-03-10 18.46.06

2026-03-16 17.56.32

2026-03-17 15.50.29

No comments: