Tuesday, March 24, 2026

Greetings from Mill No. 3

Tuesday was Paul's birthday, though it was a fairly quiet one since we celebrated with local family on Sunday. I spent the morning doing laundry and hanging up art in the second bedroom and hallway -- which required opening yet more boxes in the garage, though I did find one that I thought had been misplaced. We had lunch together and watched a bit of baseball in the afternoon, then took a walk in lovely weather and saw three bunnies. 

Paul wanted Uno Pizzeria for dinner because it had been years since we had it, so we got it delivered and it was excellent. My DS9 group had several people who couldn't stay long, so the five of us just chatted for an hour, and later we talked to Daniel in Seattle and caught up on his work and travels with dogs. Around that, we watched some Artful Dodger, which has been great this season. Decorations from Mill No. 3's greenhouse and plant store:

2026-03-22 16.09.54

2026-03-22 16.09.59

2026-03-22 16.10.19

2026-03-22 16.09.46

2026-03-22 16.08.26

2026-03-22 16.08.30

2026-03-22 16.10.25

No comments: