Tuesday, March 31, 2026

Greetings from Purgatory Chasm

We had rain forecast on Tuesday, but it only rained for a few minutes and it was 70 degrees. Unfortunately our neighborhood management sent us a note saying that bird feeders are only permitted for hummingbirds from April through October, so I took down the feeder I just put up yesterday and hung the liquid feeders instead. Some of the loose seed fell out, so we were visited by chipmunks to gather them, which makes me happy. 

I had a computer project to do which took up most of the afternoon, then Paul came home and we took a walk to see the bunnies and hear the frogs before dinner. Two people couldn't come to my DS9 group, so the rest of us chatted, then I watched the two new Daredevil episodes with Cheryl. Here are some photos from Purgatory Chasm, along with the warning signs about ice on the rocks and the dangers of sliding on Slant Rock:

2026-03-29 13.49.31

2026-03-29 13.40.33

2026-03-29 13.48.50

2026-03-29 13.39.58

2026-03-29 13.45.11

2026-03-29 13.45.43

2026-03-29 13.49.32

No comments: