It wasn't as warm as it had been on Tuesday, but we walked through the neighborhood amidst melting snow. Now we can see that we have a bunny who lives or at least hangs out under our front steps! We ate leftover Indian food from the Bollywood Grill for dinner, saw The Masked Singer (finally the part of the season where it's all people who can sing), and now we're watching the back half of Bookish, which has been excellent. Winter animals from Old Sturbridge Village:
Wednesday, March 11, 2026
Greetings from the Thaw
I'm not used to my new Wednesday schedule! I sorted my bookcase ornaments in the morning, then chatted with my high school friends after lunch instead of before. Then I organized the empty boxes in the garage because someone was coming to freecycle a bunch of them, sorted out the large mirror and photo boxes, hung up a few photos in the living room and hallway, and watched the start of the second season of Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power with Kristen and Laurie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment