Friday, April 22, 2022

Poem for Friday and Brookside Frog Romance

The Rainbow
By William Wordsworth

My heart leaps up when I behold
   A rainbow in the sky:
So was it when my life began;
So is it now I am a man;
So be it when I shall grow old,
   Or let me die!
The Child is father of the Man;
I could wish my days to be
Bound each to each by natural piety.

-------- 

Thursday had rain forecast but it was mostly a gorgeous warm day with a bit of drizzle in the late afternoon. I had stuff to get done in the morning and early afternoon, so it wasn't an exciting day until evening, when Kristen and I watched some more Our Flag Means Death (the fuckery! the treasure hunt!). 

We had sandwiches for dinner, then I had my Thursday night fangirl chat while Paul watched baseball. There was a huge rainbow over the Mariners stadium, but neither of my kids in Seattle saw it. Now I'm watching Robin of Sherwood's second season and wishing the show ran longer. Frog romance at Brookside: 

DSCN0505A

DSCN0491A

DSCN0504

DSCN0498A

DSCN0494

DSCN0501A

DSCN0523

No comments: