Thursday, September 29, 2022

Greetings from Home

Another quickie this evening because I got a flu shot at my checkup this morning, and between that and being jetlagged, my brain is not fully focused. Most of my day was post-trip chores anyway: three loads of laundry that are dry but not yet folded, toiletries and accessories mostly put away, jewelry mostly sorted. I talked to my high school friends after lunch, which is always lovely. 

We took a walk in the lovely cool before dinner (I could only manage soup). Evening TV included last week's She-Hulk (cute but I was expecting more superhero connections) and Lord of the Rings (the music! the Numenorean armor! Galadriel as Cate Blanchett in Elizabeth: The Golden Age! I love this show). The beach at Howarth Park in Everett, on Puget Sound, with its views of the naval base: 

 DSCN1190

DSCN1177

DSCN1140

DSCN1148

DSCN1154

DSCN1149

DSCN1200

No comments: