Tuesday, May 19, 2026

Greetings from Eames Pond

It was nearly 95 degrees in Worcester on Tuesday. I spent the morning doing things like folding laundry with the bedroom shutters closed to stop the sun from coming in and heating up the room, then I had lunch and did some computer work. There was a bunny right outside the living room window, which I kept looking out so I noticed the sky getting darker and darker, even though there was a low chance of rain. Then the sky opened up and we had a huge thunderstorm for an hour. 

Paul had to get home from the train station during the worst of the storm, but the sun came out right after he arrived and we took a quick walk before a quick dinner. Then my DS9 group met, but between people's travel and doctor schedules we all had a crazy week, so we just chatted instead of watching. The Orioles lost right when I got off and now we're watching Margo's Got Money Troubles (so excellent) after this week's Widow's Bay (so weird). Snakes at Moore State Park:

2026-05-17 14.11.06

2026-05-17 13.05.02

2026-05-17 14.13.09

2026-05-17 13.08.22

2026-05-17 14.11.42

2026-05-17 13.03.27

2026-05-17 13.15.33

No comments: