Thursday, May 14, 2026

Greetings from Acton

I found a pair of bookends I hadn't known where they were packed earlier this week, so I spent the morning doing a bit of shelf rearranging across multiple floors of the house, which was very relaxing. Then we had lunch, I talked to a couple of friends, I did some computer stuff, and we watched the end of the Mariners victory over the Astros and the delayed start of the Red Sox loss to the Phillies. 

It rained all day, so we took a walk when it was drizzle. Only three of us made it to Thursday night chat, which is always fun, and around it we watched this week's Ghosts and the second episode of Boston Blue, which starts at Fenway Park and has a decent amount of shots around Boston even though it mostly films in Toronto. Here are some of the flowers we saw on Mother's Day at the Acton Arboretum:

2026-05-10 17.33.30

2026-05-10 17.27.51

2026-05-10 16.39.52

2026-05-10 16.37.14

2026-05-10 16.53.42

2026-05-10 16.51.58

2026-05-10 17.11.11

No comments: