Around the Orioles' horrible loss, we watched the finale of Hacks, which was pretty good; I almost didn't watch because I loathe Hannah Einbinder so much. Then we watched the end of Spider-Noir, which is extremely satisfying as a Spider-Man story and even avoids the most annoying film noir cliches. Now we're watching the For All Mankind season finale, which is upsetting, exciting, and very well done -- I go back and forth on whether I want life on Titan, which makes the show more sci-fi than speculative.
Friday, May 29, 2026
Greetings from Mars
It took me over an hour to figure out how to post to LiveJournal last night; apparently we really may be in the last days of non-Russian users being able to access the site, permanent/professional account or not. So we'll see if this posts anywhere besides Blogger and Dreamwidth. I had a pretty quiet Friday: I backed up a month's worth of photos, we had nice weather and took a long walk, we saw many rhododendrons and azaleas (in a few cases photobombed by neighborhood bunnies) and walked through the neighborhood ruins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment