Wednesday was thankfully a little cooler than Tuesday, but not much. I did exciting things like dyeing my hair and cleaning the bathroom in the morning, then I chatted with Kay, who was the only one of my high school friends around after lunch. I read some of
Railsea before getting on chat with Kristen and Laurie, the former of whom was at a Tolkien conference in Michigan last week and filled us in on the Stupid Sexy Sauron panel!
Paul and I took a walk in the early evening when the temperature started to drop, ate a quick dinner, saw the start of the Red Sox win, and watched the series finale of
The Boys, which was actually less violent than I was expecting and did not kill off every single character or blow up the world. Now we're watching the not-quite-believable solve-dad's-murder episode of
Boston Blue. Some views of WPI's pretty campus last weekend:
No comments:
Post a Comment