Kristen, Laurie, and I watched the first episode and a half of the first season of Good Omens together before dinner, which was a balm on my soul in a couple of ways. Then Paul got home and we ate Indian food before watching the final season/long episode of Good Omens with Cheryl. I enjoyed it a lot, probably more overall than the second season, though it doesn't approach the genius of the first season and some of the fan service and theology both felt a little lazy to me (Palestinian Jesus was not an issue). Now we're watching The Boys, all the violence and twice the scatology of last season! Turtles I met at Washingtonian Lake last week:
Wednesday, May 13, 2026
Greetings from Turtle Islands
I had a nice social Wednesday morning and afternoon -- phone call with Alice, chat with Hildy and Kay, with a quick lunch in the middle surrounded by meowing cats -- and I forgot to mention that I had a long video call with Chris yesterday, first time we caught up like that since I moved to the east coast. So I'm still sad and furious about the people who have really betrayed me, and every Jewish person in their lives, and everyone in the world they're willing to surrender to Hamas propaganda rather than do the tiniest bit of fact-based research, but I also know those people have not really been my friends for quite some time, certainly not since 10/7.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment