Wednesday, May 27, 2026

Greetings from the Worcester Art Museum

Quick post while bingeing the first half of Spider-Noir, which thus far is excellent. I love film noir, I love the way its tropes are mashed up with Spider-verse elements, and visually it's beautifully done (I prefer the desaturated color version, which really show off how subtly the lighting works). It's also extremely well cast and Nic Cage is really throwing himself into it, when I've seen him phone in a bunch of bad horror roles; the women's roles are pretty cliched, but the performers make them interesting. 

I had a pretty typical Wednesday otherwise. Got some laundry folded and some work done, talked to only two of my high school friends because I was on another call and my computer failed to alert me in time so I missed the third, watched an episode and a half of Good Omens with Kristen and Laurie. We bumped into our neighbors headed out for a walk so we walked with them, and also saw three pairs of bunnies. Some images from Fever Dreams of a Cool-Breathed Earth at the Worcester Art Museum:

2026-05-24 14.56.19

2026-05-24 14.49.22

2026-05-24 14.57.12

2026-05-24 14.48.09

2026-05-24 14.51.52

2026-05-24 14.54.19

2026-05-24 14.49.22


No comments: