Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Greetings from Dick Cheney's America

We just got back from Vice with Adam and Katherine, who are taking off for Curaçao at an ungodly hour (and we are driving them to the airport), so I will just say that the weather on Tuesday was an unseasonably gorgeous 60 degrees, I walked in the park catching Meltans when I wasn't doing chores at home, we had dinner with aforementioned son and girlfriend before the movie, and Christian Bale and Amy Adams are both fantastic especially in the Shakespeare scene, the alt-future scene, and the scene in which they compete with Denethor for Worst Parent Ever. We did not watch a single minute of the Cheetoh's speech. Daniel got me this Articuno at MAGFest and I will have more to say when I'm awake tomorrow!

2019-01-06 15.08.49

No comments: