Monday, January 31, 2022

Greetings from Great Falls

Sunday was a nice warm 35-degree day, so after brunch, we went to Great Falls to see how much ice was in the river. There was lots, and the canal was so frozen in spots that people were walking across it. We also saw many birds from ducks and geese dodging the ice and currents in the river to bluebirds and golden-crowned kinglets in the trees to vultures and herons flying over the water. We missed most of the Bengals-Chiefs game, which is fine because Cincinnati won. 

DSCN6654

DSCN6730A

DSCN6794

DSCN6665A

DSCN6706A

DSCN6717A

DSCN6659A 

We also missed most of the 49ers-Rams game, in which I had less interest because I knew I was going to root for the Bengals in the Super Bowl already, but the main reasons I wasn't paying attention were Around the World in 80 Days, which I have been enjoying more than the first couple, and Billions, which I have been enjoying less without Axe. Then we started watching The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window, which so far is, well, very weird! 

 

No comments: